Getting Started with Mini Program Platform
Mini Program provides a method for mobile program embedded in the mobile app, with the following features:
- Low learning curve as it is based on web technologies
- One code project supports both iOS and Android platform, close to the native experience
- Built-in rich components and APIs (such as access to user info, local storage, payment function, etc.)
This tutorial is designed to get you started with developing a Mini Program quickly.
The Overview of Mini Program Access Process
The lifecycle of Mini Program covers from the developer account creation to Mini Program publish.
- You can join the workspace to be a Mini Program admin or a Mini Program developer, through being invited by the workspace admin via an email invitation.
- If you are a Mini Program admin, you can apply to create Mini Program on the Mini Program Developer Platform and submit the Mini Program particulars, including but not limited to: name, description, logo image, etc. After successful creation, a unique identifier will be assigned to the newly created Mini Program. If you are a normal Mini Program developer, the Mini Program admin can add you as a member of a Mini Program.
- Mini Program developer develops and debugs Mini Program in Mini Program Studio.
- Mini Program developer uploads the code package from the Mini Program Studio to the Mini Program Developer Platform, then the Mini Program admin can apply for publishing a new version of the Mini Program.
- Workspace admin reviews the application.
- If the review is approved, then the Mini Program admin can release the Mini Program.
- Finally, the users can open the Mini Program in the app.
Quick Start Content
Developers can learn more about Mini Program in the Quick Start documentation:
- Apply for an account.
- Run the first Mini Program quickly by using the demo available in the Mini Program studio.
- Know more about the Mini Program project structure.
- According to the project structure knowledge, learn more about the demo Mini Program.
- Learn how to publish a Mini Program.